I need some excuses to have parties. I am having a party after graduation, and it’s going to be book themed (I mean, I got my master’s in library media education, it just makes sense…), and I’m super excited about it. But other than that, I got nothin’. I keep seeing all these awesome party ideas on Pinterest and I don’t have any need for them, so if you can think of other reasons for me to have parties, let me know!
Here are some of my favorite ideas:
1. A mashed-tini bar. Make tons of mashed potatoes, put them in martini glasses, and then set out tons of yummy potato toppings. The variety of toppings she listed was incredible.
2. A grilled cheese party. This post has a ton of different grilled cheese ideas – even a dessert grilled cheese using cream cheese and nutella!
3. A Harry Potter party. I actually had this post bookmarked for a long time before Pinterest was even around – I think this would be so much fun!
4. Build-a-library baby shower. It goes without saying that I love books so I think this would be a super fun way to build your baby’s library.
5. Miniature food! I love miniature stuff and I think this would be so cute. How adorable are the little grilled cheese wedges in the tiny tomato soups?
6. A favorite things party. This is one of my favorite (pun not intended) party ideas yet. Each persons brings enough of their favorite thing (has to be pretty cheap) for each of the other people at the party, then exchange. When you leave you have all kinds of new goodies to try!
Check out my board on Pinterest to find more party ideas.
Oh yeah, and don’t forget to enter to win my e-book giveaway full of all kinds of great tips and tricks (and you don’t even have an e-reader to use it…just a computer!)