Friday! Woo Hoo! Here are a few exciting things…
1. I’m headed to a ladies’ retreat with our church tonight. I’m super excited but I’m also a little nervous since we’re new and I don’t know anyone very well…but I guess this will be a great way to get to know the other women from church!
2. I got to see my sweet little Nora this weekend. Who could resist this cutie? I can’t believe how much she’s grown! It feels like we had her shower.
3. After Amanda’s shower on Saturday, we stayed the night in Lexington. Sunday after church we were getting ready to head home and got a call from our realtor….WE GOT AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE! The paperwork has been taken care of and we should close before the end of May. Fingers crossed for all to go well with closing! That will be such a relief to get the house sold.
Speaking of the shower…
4. I’m loving my new dress and I’m already wishing for some extra time so I can make another!
5. I tried another baked oatmeal recipe this week – strawberry, banana, chocolate chip. Yummo.
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk