Here are some things I’m happy about this lovely, summer Friday:
1. My new job! Out of the classroom and into the library will be a big change next year, but I am so incredibly excited about it!
2. House hunting. We’re going tonight after Michael gets off work and I can’t wait! I love looking for houses. I get such a thrill from going into the houses and imagining what they would look like if we lived there.
3. VBS. Vacation Bible School is so fun. Ours starts Sunday…All Aboard the Kingdom Express!
4. Being close to family. I just can’t tell you how happy it makes me to be only an hour from our families now rather than 3 and 1/2 hours away. Michael’s brother got to come eat with us earlier this week and his parents are coming tomorrow night. We get to see them so much more now!
5. Babysitting. I don’t get to babysit near as much as I used to in high school and college, so it’s such a treat when I get to now. Yesterday I babysat for two kids from church and we just had a ball – board games and walks and playing in the yard and toddler snuggles…so fun!
Linking up with Lauren