I feel so honored to have been nominated by Encourage One Another Daily for a One Lovely Blog award! It makes me feel so good to know that people like to hear (read?) what I have to say (write?).
As part of my instructions, I’m supposed to tell 7 facts about myself and then nominate 15 other blogs that I would like to give this award to.
7 things about me (this is kind of hard since I recently posted 25 random things about me!):
1. I love big earrings
2. I’m really clumsy
3. I don’t like my food to touch
4. ironing is my least favorite household chore (although vacuuming is a close second)
5. I’m right handed, but I’m left eye dominant (I use my left eye when looking through the viewfinder of the camera, I close my right eye and use my left when shooting, etc.)
6. I’ve never had a nosebleed (and let’s hope that never changes!)
7. I like the smell of fresh asphalt
15 of my favorite blogs – that inspire me, that I love to read, and that I think totally deserve this award:
- Our Happily Ever Afters
- Grasping for Objectivity in My Subjective Life
- Dashing Dish
- Amber Loves Logan
- Five Days Five Ways
- Biblical Homemaking
- Everyday Mom Style
- Sidewalk Ready
- The Small Things Blog
- We are THAT Family
- Kevin & Amanda
- Thrifty Decor Chick
- Nesting Place
- Little Miss Momma
- Casey Leigh
To accept this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.