- read through the entire Bible – New Testament: check. Old Testament: working our way through the Psalms
- get my healthy lifestyle back, specifically to lose the 20-25 pounds I’ve gained since getting married. – 10 to 15 ish more pounds to go – I’m not sure if I can do that in the next three months but I sure am going to try!
- make an apple pie from scratch
take cake decorating classes– I took the Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1 classes in March (see here, here, here, and here) and took Course 2 in April (here, here, here, and here).
- learn how to make Mom’s homemade Christmas cookies
- make 72 hour emergency kits for our home and cars
make my own laundry detergent– done! bake a loaf of homemade bread– Done! I’ve now made some Amish friendship bread and whole wheat honey sandwich bread.
- make a quilt – Working on it! See January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, and September
grow something– Our popper tomato plant is bursting with tomatoes! They are so sweet and delicious and I love eating them on my salads. can pickles– It was quite possibly one of the stinkiest things I’ve ever experienced, but we now have 7 quarts of sweet lime pickles canned (plus 7 quarts of tomatoes, 11 pints of green beans, 13 pints of tomato sauce, 17 pints of salsa, and 9 pints of pizza sauce) take some sort of vacation– Chicago!
- get at least one scrapbook done for my in-law’s
- ???start an Etsy shop???
Other notable things:
- We completed our 100 days of real food and no tv challenge – you can read the results and recap here. It went really well and I’m so glad that we did it.
- Still no house, but we’re getting closer. Nothing definite yet but we’ve found one we like and might make an offer this week. Fingers crossed!