- read through the entire Bible - New Testament: check. Old Testament: working our way through the Psalms
- get my healthy lifestyle back, specifically to lose the 20-25 pounds I’ve gained since getting married. - 10 to 15 ish more pounds to go – I’m not sure if I can do that in the next three months but I sure am going to try!
- make an apple pie from scratch
take cake decorating classes- I took the Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1 classes in March (see here, here, here, and here) and took Course 2 in April (here, here, here, and here).
- learn how to make Mom’s homemade Christmas cookies
- make 72 hour emergency kits for our home and cars
make my own laundry detergent- done! bake a loaf of homemade bread- Done! I’ve now made some Amish friendship bread and whole wheat honey sandwich bread.
- make a quilt - Working on it! See January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, and September
grow something- Our popper tomato plant is bursting with tomatoes! They are so sweet and delicious and I love eating them on my salads. can pickles- It was quite possibly one of the stinkiest things I’ve ever experienced, but we now have 7 quarts of sweet lime pickles canned (plus 7 quarts of tomatoes, 11 pints of green beans, 13 pints of tomato sauce, 17 pints of salsa, and 9 pints of pizza sauce) take some sort of vacation- Chicago!
- get at least one scrapbook done for my in-law’s
- ???start an Etsy shop???
Other notable things:
- We completed our 100 days of real food and no tv challenge – you can read the results and recap here. It went really well and I’m so glad that we did it.
- Still no house, but we’re getting closer. Nothing definite yet but we’ve found one we like and might make an offer this week. Fingers crossed!