- read through the entire Bible - New Testament: check. Old Testament: only the major and minor prophets left!
- get my healthy lifestyle back, specifically to lose the 20-25 pounds I’ve gained since getting married. - Sigh. Trying to lose weight stinks.
- make an apple pie from scratch
take cake decorating classes- I took the Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1 classes in March (see here, here, here, and here) and took Course 2 in April (here, here, here, and here).
- learn how to make Mom’s homemade Christmas cookies
- make 72 hour emergency kits for our home and cars
make my own laundry detergent- done! bake a loaf of homemade bread- Done! I’ve now made some Amish friendship bread and whole wheat honey sandwich bread.
- make a quilt - Working on it! See January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, and October
grow something– tomatoes and herbs…check! can pickles- It was quite possibly one of the stinkiest things I’ve ever experienced, but we now have 7 quarts of sweet lime pickles canned (plus 7 quarts of tomatoes, 11 pints of green beans, 13 pints of tomato sauce, 17 pints of salsa, and 9 pints of pizza sauce) take some sort of vacation- Chicago!
- get at least one scrapbook done for my in-law’s
- ???start an Etsy shop???
Other notable things:
- We bought a house! We’re moved in (not necessarily settled yet, but we’re living in it!)
Yep, that’s pretty much it. Not much new to add to (or check off) the list, although buying and moving into a new house is pretty big in and of itself :)