***********This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations Michele W. for winning this awesome necklace!***************
Because it’s my birthday.
Because I love you.
Because I love this necklace and I can’t stop thinking about it.
(Well, not this exact once obviously since it’s mine and I’m not parting with it…but one just like it)
But first, since it’s my birthday I get to blather on about myself for a bit. Here are five things about me you might not know.
1. One dream I have is to play Maria in The Sound of Music. I have no idea why. It’s not like The Sound of Music is my favorite movie ever or anything, I just really love all the songs and I think it would be so fun to be in a musical. I have no clue when that opportunity would present itself, but if it did I’d be so on it!
2. My hair is currently the longest is has ever been since I was 5 years old. I’ve always been one to try to grow it out but get tired of it and cut is short again, but this time I just keep letting it grow and grow.
3. Once I wore footie pajamas to school (as a teacher) on pajama day. My feet hurt by the end of the day from standing basically barefoot on concrete floors all day. But I looked cute.
4. I will own, wear, and get up on a pair of pointe shoes before I die. I didn’t do ballet long enough to get my pointe shoes and I always regretted that. I sure hope they make pointe shoes in size
5. When I ran my very first 5k I made a gigantic novice mistake and ate a big breakfast that morning, thinking I needed lots of fuel. I’m talking big bowl of oatmeal plus bacon, and eggs big. That was a mistake. I threw up.
(Michael just looked at this picture over my shoulder and said “oh hey, that’s a picture of your first 5k. You puked bad.” Yep, and he was a trooper and stood right by me and held my ponytail up so it wouldn’t get barfed on. I knew he was a keeper.)
So back to the giveaway at hand…
If you want this fantastically beautiful necklace, just fill out the rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(FYI, I was not compensated in any way or asked to review or giveaway this necklace. I just really love Rugged Wearhouse and this necklace in particular so I wanted to share the love.)