Here’s an update on how I’m doing with my 2013 goals and bucket list.
My 2013 goals:
- Read through the Bible. We have been struggling this month. We can’t seem to keep up and have to spend one or two days a week
doubling triplingquadrupling up to get caught back up. I’m hoping we can get caught up and stay caught up once I get back from my scrapbooking retreat this weekend.
- Improve my posture. Working on it! Now that my back pain has gone away my chiropractor is going to give me some exercises and tips to help me improve my posture.
My 2013 bucket list:
- Make 72 hour emergency kits for our house and vehicles.
- Learn how to make Mom’s Christmas cookies.
- Take a photography class.
- Sew quilted stockings.
- Make another quilt. – I know what I want to make, just need to get some fabric.
- Run a 5K – Well I definitely haven’t done this yet but I have been running once or so a week and am working (slowly) through the Couch to 5K program.
- Make another scrapbook for my in-law’s. – Hoping to get one (or at least most of one) done at my scrapbook retreat this weekend.
- Take more pictures of us together – Uh no. Picture fail so far.
Other notable events:
- I turned 26.
Yep. That’s about it.
See January update here.