Hooray for Friday! Here’s what I’m happy about this week:
1. This is my last Friday of work for quite a few weeks. I have to work a few days here and there throughout the summer, but I’m basically free until the last week of July. Yay for summer break!
2. I’ve been getting a ton of work done this week at school with no one there…namely cleaning, organizing, and updating the collection. Check out these gems I found.
3. I recently discovered all the episodes of 7th Heaven are on Amazon Prime. I’ve been enjoying watching it this week. What a fun throwback!
4. I went to a professional development this week and actually learned some really great things (unfortunately so many PD’s are so boring and unhelpful!). One of the sessions I went to was a bookmaking session – it was really fun and I’ve already used one of the ideas I learned with the kids in my Bible class (tutorial to come this weekend). I’ve got several ideas to use at school this next year, too.
5. I have the best husband in the world. Just sayin’.