Do you have a mom in your life who is a little crunchy? Likes natural things, alternative methods, farmer’s markets, eating local, avoiding synthetics, you know…all that kinda hippie stuff? Well since I happen to be one of those people myself I thought I’d write a gift guide for those of you who are shopping for that all-natural lady in your life (aka a list of things that I own/use and love or that I would like to have ;) ).
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link I make a small commission at no cost to you. This helps keep my blog running so thanks for your support!
In no particular order…
- 100 Days of Real Food cookbook: So many great recipes that will help you switch out processed foods for healthy, whole foods
- KitchenAid mixer: If you cook a lot this is a must have in the kitchen! We use it for mixing up pizza dough, bread dough, cookie dough, cake batter, whipped cream, meatballs, shredded chicken – it’s so versatile!
- Instant Pot: A recent addition to my kitchen that is like a slow cooker on steroids and great for fixing quick but healthy meals
- Vitamix: I do not own one of these but it’s on my wish list. Apparently it’s the Cadillac of mixers and everyone who has one loves it. Someday! For now though, I have the Aldi Ambiano blender, which is supposed to be similar to the Vitamix, and so far it has worked great.
- Berkey water filter: I don’t have one of these either but it’s definitely on my wish list! A Berkey water filter seems to be a staple in every crunchy person’s kitchen. It’s supposed to be amazing for filtering out the nasty stuff that’s in our water.
- cast iron skillet: I mean, everyone needs a cast iron skillet because that non-stick coating stuff is bad news bears.
- JuJuBe BFF diaper bag: My diaper bag of choice if you have one in cloth diapers, or a JuJuBe Super Be if you have two in cloth diapers (or one in cloth plus a toddler who is potty training). If you REALLY want to spoil her, get a Lily Jade diaper bag. It’s beautiful and classy and leather and has backpack straps (looooooveeee) but it’s pretty pricey, hence why I don’t have one.
- Insulated cooler bag: If she’s in to the farmer’s market, or even if she isn’t but takes large quantities of food places, an insulated tote bag is super handy.
- S’well bottle: No plastic for this mama! She can keep her water cool (or coffee hot) on the go with a sleek stainless bottle instead.
- Car diffuser: If she’s into essential oils and on the go a lot, she’s definitely appreciate a diffuser for her car!
- Sacred Arrow diffuser jewelry: Also if she’s oily but you want to get her some jewelry, I recommend killing two birds with one stone and getting her some diffuser jewelry. I like this one and this one and this one…oh and this one too!
- Young Living Essential Oil starter kit: Now if she isn’t using essential oils yet (what?!), an essential oil starter kit from Young Living would be perfect to help her dive into the world of oils.
- Pink Lemonade cloth menstrual pads: Maybe an odd gift but I know I’d be happy to get some more beautiful, soft cloth pads! (read more about cloth pads here)
- 100% Pure natural makeup and nail polish: If she loves makeup and nail polish but wants something natural, I highly recommend 100% Pure! This lipstick is beautiful and I’m totally crushing on this nail polish (you can check out more about what I use here)
- Lily’s chocolate: Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate is wonderful for the mom wanting to avoid sugar but it’s pricey and she probably doesn’t splurge to get it herself very often.
- Massage: A massage is always a winning gift for any occasion in my book!
- Clean house: Whether you clean it yourself or hire the job out, having a clean house (that someone else cleaned) is a huge hit!
Happy mother’s day, everyone!