Show yourself some love this month with pampering and self-care!
(Also, note that the NEW Savvy Minerals starter kit launched February 1 as well, so check that out too!)
This post contains affiliate links. I am a Young Living independent distributor so if you purchase a product through my link I make a commission at no cost to you. You become part of my Oily Moments community and we will be here to help you with your new oils. Thanks for joining with me!
Sensation (free with a 300pv order)
If ever there was a perfect oil for Valentine’s Day, this would be it! Sensation is a lovely, floral blend that many women enjoy wearing as perfume or diffusing for a romantic evening.
Patchouli (free with a 250pv order)
Some uses for Patchouli include:
– applying to skin for a youthful glow
– adding to shampoo or conditioner for healthy hair
– diffusing for a calming and peaceful aroma
Lavender Calming Bath Bombs (free with a 190pv Essential Rewards order)
I am so excited for this one! We recently got our bathtub fixed (after 4+ years of only having access to a shower, not a tub) and I have been enjoying getting to soak again. I can’t wait to use these relaxing and skin nourishing Lavender bath bombs for my baths!
V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex (free with a 190pv order)
V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex is Young Living’s custom carrier oil option to use for making rollers or custom massage oils. It is made up of nourishing, antioxidant vegetable oils, has a long shelf life, does not clog pores, and will not stain clothes.
It’s made up of a combination of almond oil, fractionated coconut oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, sesame seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and wheat germ oil.
SclarEssence Vitality (free with a 100pv Essential Rewards order)
SclarEssence Vitality contains a blend of oils that can be used to balance women’s hormones.
How do I get them?
These promotions are available to Young Living essential oil members who place qualifying orders in the month of February.
- A 100 PV Essential Rewards order gets free 5ml SclarEssence vitality (PV = Product Volume and is usually the same as the dollar amount, but not always so double check! Essential Rewards is Young Living’s rewards program)
- A 190 PV order gets a bottle of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex (plus a bag of lavender bath bombs and the SclarEssence vitality if that order is an Essential Rewards order)
- A 250 PV order gets everything listed above plus a 15ml patchouli
- A 300 PV order will get everything listed above plus a 5ml bottle of Sensation
Not a member yet but want the promos?
If you aren’t a Young Living member yet you can totally take advantage of the promo too! Here’s how:
- Join Young Living with a Premium Starter Kit (100 PV)
- Join Essential Rewards (it will give you the option to do that as you’re ordering your kit) with any other combo of products that are 200 PV or more. You can do whatever you want depending on if you’re wanting to focus on getting rid of toxic chemicals (get lots of Thieves products), skincare (check out the skincare line), makeup (check out our new makeup line) boost your nutrition (Ningxia Red), your kids (look at the Kidscents products – we have personal care products and supplements for kids), your babies (our new Seedlings line is perfect!), animals (we have a whole AnimalScents line), or something else.
- And voila…you’d get all this other stuff we just talked about for FREE!
If you go that route you’d be getting:
– PanAway (2 bottles, one from the kit and one from the promo)
– Stress Away
– a diffuser
– SclarEssence vitality
– V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
– Lavender Bath Bombs
– 4 bottles and 32 pouches of Ningxia Red (that’s 164 ounces, so 82 days worth of Ningxia Red if you drink the recommend 2 oz serving a day)
– Thieves Household cleaner (the only cleaner you’ll ever need again to clean your house! It’s super concentrated too so one bottle will last you months and months)
Alllllllll of this for about $360 plus tax and shipping. An INCREDIBLE value for these products that are an investment in your health!
Not to mention wholesale pricing (24% off) all future purchases, an incredible oily community to help you learn all about your new products, and the opportunity to make money telling others about oils (totally optional).
I’ll get an email when you sign up, so I’ll be contacting you soon to get you added to our private group, get you hooked up with your oily mentor, and help you get started using your oils. If you have questions before then, feel free to contact me here or here or through my Facebook page or email at email@example.com.