This is a personal blog written by Caitlin King. For questions about this blog, please contact me.
The Federal Trade Commission has rules for Disclosure Compliance for online media. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers know if the blogger is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with another company and is making money by sharing a link, product, or service. I participate in several affiliate or other such programs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on mychocolatemoments.com are affiliate links and are disclosed at the beginning of any post in which they appear. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping me cover my blogging costs!
- If I share an affiliate link to a product it is something that I personally use and/or would recommend even if I didn’t not have an affiliate link.
- I occasionally review items that are sent to me for free. All opinions that I share are my own and I only review and share products that I think provide value to my family and my readership. I will disclose within the post if I am reviewing an item I received for free.
- I am a Young Living Independent Distributor. All Young Living essential oil links have my information embedded so if you were to purchase and/or sign up through that link you would be purchasing through me.
- AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to: amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Some of the affiliate or referral programs I participate in and may link to include but are not limited to:
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Amazon (see above)
- Pink Lemonade Shop (cloth menstrual pads)
- Kelly’s Closet (cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories)
- 100% Pure (natural makeup)
- Erin Condren (planners)
- itovi scanner
- Vitacost (natural wellness products)
- Cinchshare (Facebook scheduling program for direct sellers)
- Sassy Suite (social media training for direct sellers)
Every single one of these companies are companies that I purchased from and used regularly before ever having the chance to become an affiliate and would continue to use and endorse even if I no longer earned any money from them.