If you’re in direct sales/network marketing then I’d guess you’re doing some of your parties on Facebook – that seems to be all the rage these days! It’s super convenient, you can share from the comfort of home, and they can participate in their jammies. But something that can make online parties even more convenient is to use a post scheduling program.
While I love doing in person classes and events it’s not always practical for me. I have little ones and I don’t want to be gone all the time teaching, plus a lot of my team is not local to me at all so I can’t easily go teach for them. As a result I do the vast majority of my business building, supporting, and teaching via social media. I teach a lot of classes on Facebook – introduction to oils classes for newbies as well as more specific/detailed classes for my team.
A friend of mine had recommended a program called Cinchshare multiple times but I didn’t want to spend the money since I wasn’t sure if it was something I’d use. However I got the opportunity to have a month long free trial and I decided to finally give it a go. I wanted to maximize my free month and see if it was really worth it so I scheduled as many classes I could – I think I ended up doing 14 that month!
During that time period I absolutely fell in love with Cinchshare! It simultaneously increased the amount of classes I could commit to teaching each month while decreasing the amount of time I spent working. Earning more while working less? Yes please!
Here are some of the fabulous reasons why I love it:
- – You can post to Facebook events, groups, pages, and even your personal profile.
- – I do all of my classes in events so this is super great for scheduling my class posts.
- – I also have a couple of private Facebook groups for my downline. I do most of my work at night after the kids are in bed and while *I* may be up working at midnight I know most sane people are asleep so I don’t want to post in my group in the middle of the night. I used to have to try to remember to post the next day but now I can just type it up when I’m thinking of it and it’s convenient for me then schedule it to post at a more reasonable time.
- – Same goes for my My Chocolate Moments Facebook page – I can schedule my posts all at once for the day or even days at a time.
- – My personal profile is more spontaneous, I hardly ever plan out in advance what I’m going to post there but if that’s your thing you can use Cinchshare for that too.
- – It saves all of your posts so if you reuse posts and graphics for multiple parties/classes it is so easy to use them over and over.
- – Having the posts scheduled to post automatically frees you up to answer questions and interact with guests instead of having to constantly worry about keeping up with posting the new posts. That doesn’t seem like it would be that big of a deal but it really does help!
- – It connects with Canva so you can create graphics within Cinchshare
(I think I just said “post” like a million times…)
The other day I had an online class for some of my team. I got stuck in traffic coming home and got in the door right at class time – thankfully I had it all set up and ready to go so the posts began while I took a few minutes to get everyone settled and then I was able to sit down and begin answering questions. I wasn’t stressed at all about getting back before the class started.
It boils down to this: Cinchshare lets me work on my time and around my life. And I love that. I’m all about running my business…not letting my business run me.
Cinchshare has their own YouTube channel with lots of tutorials if you want to see it in action. Their staff will also do trainings for you and your team to introduce you to the site and show you all the cool features.
I am a Cinchshare ambassador (anyone who has a Cinchshare account can be one – you get to beta test the new updates to the program before they roll out…exciting!) so I have a link for you to get a free trial. Click here – there will be an option to try free for 7 days, then you can use the code CSFREE and get an additional 30 days. Trust me, a month is more than enough time to fall in love with the program! After your free trial a Cinchshare subscription is $10 a month or $100 a year. The time that Cinchshare saves me and the way it helps me grow my business is more than worth that $10 a month!
Do you use Cinchshare or some other post scheduling program for your business? Has it made a difference in your productivity?