Ready to get started reducing chemicals and taking charge of your own health? Ready to order essential oils? Here’s how:
How do I order essentials oils?
With Young Living you can either sign up for a retail account or a wholesale account. With the retail account you purchase the oils at retail price (duh). If you choose the wholesale account (which I highly recommend…it’s like Sam’s or Costco for essential oils!) then you get an amazing starter kit, the oils at the wholesale price (24% less than the retail price), and you have the option of earning free products through promos and rewards programs.
What’s the catch?
There really isn’t one. You do not have to make a monthly minimum purchase (unless you want to). You don’t have to sell anything (unless you want to). If you never want to order again after making that initial purchase you won’t be penalized other than losing your discount (just like your Sam’s membership would expire if you didn’t renew each year). However with Young Living you don’t have to pay a fee to keep your membership active, you just have to purchase $50 worth of product a year (so restocking your lavender and peppermint or grabbing some supplements or toiletries would totally do it).
What are the perks of a Young Living membership?
In addition to the fabulous starter kit (which we’ll talk about in just a sec) and the wholesale membership so you can get discounted products, if you sign up through me you’ll also get to join a wonderful community of oilers who share their stores and answer questions and are just generally super helpful on your oily journey. You can check out our public Facebook page here and our website here, plus we have a private Facebook group that you’ll be added to when you join. You will be personally mentored by me and at least one other person on my team to make sure you are getting your questions answered and any help you might desire on your oily journey.
So how do I get started with Young Living?
The best value and the best way to get oils to try is to sign up wholesale with the Premium Starter Kit (or PSK for short). The PSK has over $300 worth of oils and other oily products for only $160 plus tax and shipping. It includes:
- 11 essential oils (lemon, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, copaiba, Thieves, Stress Away, PanAway, RC, DiGize, and Purification)
- A home diffuser
- One roller fitment (snaps onto any of the bottles of oil and turns it into a roll-on)
- 10 small sample-sized bottles that you can use to mix your oils together or to share oils with friends
- 10 sample packets to share with friends (lemon, lavender, peppermint, Thieves, and Peace & Calming)
- 2 samples of Ningxia Red (a supplement)
- Product guide and information booklets
The items in the PSK are worth over $300…so for $160 you get $300 of amazing stuff, plus your wholesale membership! This is what I got to start out and I don’t regret it at all! It has been a wonderful investment into our family’s health.
Steps to sign up
1. Click here to begin. Choose your language, and in the top right-hand corner click on “Become a Member”.
2. On the next page check the box to become a “Member“. This is the wholesale membership with discounted pricing (24% off retail pricing). If you select “Retail,” you will be paying full price for your products and you will not have the option to purchase a starter kit.
3. Under “Membership Details” my information should already be filled in for you. But if not, under the question, “Who introduced you to Young Living?” select the option: “I was referred by a Young Living member, and I have his/her member number.” When prompted, enter my member number (1612080) in BOTH boxes: sponsor and enroller ID. Select your desired country and language, then click “next.”
4. Enter your personal information. Write down the user name, password, and pin somewhere so you’ll have it for reference later on. You’ll also enter your tax information during this step. (This is a legal requirement for those joining with a wholesale membership)
Go ahead and accept the terms of agreement and then set aside a time to read it later. (Unless, of course, you want to do that while you’re signing up. That’s perfectly fine!) It took me about 30 minutes to read through it all and I found it helpful, especially when people started signing up using my sponsor number. It’s important information for sure!
5. After creating your account, the next step is to pick your starter kit. The Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser is the one with the “Everyday Oils” collection (lavender, lemon, peppermint, frankincense, copaiba, PanAway, Purification, Thieves, Stress Away, RC, and DiGize), home diffuser, plus bonus goodies and samples of some of the products. It works out to about $300 worth of products for $160. Woohoo! This really is the best value of all the starter kits and WELL worth the investment. It should be the first option on the page and already selected for you.
For those who are more interested in Ningxia Red and Thieves, there are also premium starter kits built around these fantastic products.
6. The next step is for those wanting to sign up right away for our points rewards program and monthly shipment, what Young Living calls “Essential Rewards”. If you are all in and ready to make big changes in your health I recommend joining Essential Rewards right away and getting either the Thieves kit (if a non-toxic home is your goal), the Ningxia kit (if immune support and energy support are your goals), or at least grabbing a bottle of Thieves household cleaner, . Choose the kit you want or just scroll on past it and click “no thanks” when it asks if you want to get a kit. There’s no requirement for ever activating that option, and you can always go back in and do it later if you decide you want to.
7. If you wanted to add any other oils or Young Living products to your order then click on “Add more products to enrollment order”. If you add enough to reach 190PV you will earn the free monthly oil promotion. Otherwise, select “Enrollment Checkout”.
8. Check out.
That’s it! Now wait anxiously for your box of oily goodness to show up on your doorstep!
If you are a visual person and prefer to see the sign up process check out this video here and it walks you through it.
Young Living’s monthly promo
If you are ready to really dive in and take charge of your health I highly recommend joining Essential Rewards right away (mentioned up there in step 6) so you can start switching out your personal care items, supplements, trying more oils, etc. Young Living also offers a member promo every month with free items you can earn depending on how much you spend (and if you are or aren’t on Essential Rewards). Here are the ones for March that you can receive for free if you decide to get a starter kit plus some other items.
If you have ANY questions or need help, contact me and I’ll help you out.
What happens next?
Well you wait (impatiently) for your kit to arrive, of course ;). But in addition to that:
– I’ll get an alert when you sign up, so I’ll be sending you an email soon (or you can go ahead and shoot me an email when you order, that’ll be fine too and help expedite things).
– I will get you hooked up with one of the leaders on my team who will be your oily mentor in addition to me
– We’ll get connected on Facebook (if you’re on Facebook) so that I or your other oily mentor can get you added to our private oils Facebook group.
– I’ll be putting a welcome package in the mail to you with some goodies to help you get started on your oily journey so look for that in a few days.
I can’t wait for you to get started on your oily journey!